Powerpoint export to PDF, transparent items flattened.

Anonymous
2018-11-06T23:26:30+00:00

Split from this thread.

Hi. I have exactly the same problem.

For examplee, I have a background graphic that has transparency setting 80%. When saving as PDF document, the background looks grey instead of white. 

80% Transparent background in PPT

The same slide when saves as PDF

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-04-09T14:57:32+00:00

Hi TM,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue is resolved. For everyone else, you can update your MacOS to the latest version which is 10.14.4 to get the fix:

Download macOS Mojave 10.14.4 Update

Regards,

Sheen

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-07T06:40:55+00:00

    Hi JMMJMM_1983,

    I need to confirm some information with you so that I can test from my side, please help check it at your convenience:

    1. What is the Office version? You can check it by clicking top PowerPoint menu> Version number.
    2. What is your Mac OS version? Apple icon> About This Mac> Full version number.
    3. Please also share the sample file with me in Private Message.

    Best Regards,

    Gloria

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments