We're sorry, something went wrong that might cause your powerpoint to become unstable. Please save your presentations and restart power point.

Anonymous
2018-06-09T15:36:21+00:00

I have been cut and pasting from EXCEL to PPT (Office 365) for months without problems until today. It won't paste, and I get the above error message. I have reserached the problem, quick repaired, long repair, and nothing works. This is a daily part of my work life - Please HELP ME fix this problem. Pasting as a picture is NOT an option. 

Windows 7, OFFICE 365. Thank you. Maureen Monte

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-06-18T18:16:22+00:00

I have been cut and pasting from EXCEL to PPT (Office 365) for months without problems until today. It won't paste, and I get the above error message. I have reserached the problem, quick repaired, long repair, and nothing works. This is a daily part of my work life - Please HELP ME fix this problem. Pasting as a picture is NOT an option. 

Windows 7, OFFICE 365. Thank you. Maureen Monte

Try again, it's working for us now!!

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-07-26T16:07:22+00:00

    Started working again today!

    Same problem started again today! Copy/paste excel data to PPT fails to paste in rows/columns.  What's going on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-07-10T07:26:28+00:00

    Hi Neha, 

    Sorry for the long delay.

    Same as for below posts, it just happened to start working again .... Magic =)

    Thank you for the support

    Best regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments