Well, they are no exceptions to the rule. You can find the bug reports all over the internet since MS does not allow private users to report bugs to them:
OneDrive got all kinds of synchronization errors, even if syncing was stopped, the sync directory had been emptied and then syncing was started again. You can find the reports here in the answers forum. We experienced this problem on multiple machines.
OneDrive was extremely slow when saving an Office file to OneDrive. It took about a minute to save a 20 KB file. You can find the reports about that problem here in the answers forum.
These OneDrive bugs had been around for months and nothing changed. They were not fixed. I do not know whether they are fixed now. I switched to DropBox and that had been working perfectly from the start with no trouble, at all.
The built-in Windows 10 store apps like "Photos" and "Store" always crashed after a patch. There are a lot of reports about that problem here on Answers. It took MS months to fix that.
These built-in apps can not be reinstalled or uninstalled. I do not like that.
After a patch, tasks with an "On System Start" trigger do not work any more. MS does not care about the problem and has not fixed it for weeks.
When I start my Windows 10 machine I get logged in to the last user that logged in. When I log off to switch to another user while the disk is still busy with start up procedures the screen goes black and that's it. I have to reboot.
The color of the Window title bars change to the color whichever user had when I started the machine. I have a user that has green bars and one that has blue bars. When I start the machine with the user that has blue bars and switch to the one that has green
bars the bar color of the "green" user becomes blue, as well.
By the way, I do not like it that I am always automatically logged on to the last user. We share my computer and more often than not I am automatically logged in to the wrong user and have to log out and in again to get to the right one. It is not possible
to change this unwanted behaviour. Only a very cumbersome registry fix exists which breaks UAC.
I am asked quite often whether a switch to Windows 10 would make sense and my recommendation is to stick with Windows 7. It is much more stable and reliable. If I would have known all the trouble with Windows 10 I would not have switched. Oh, and I did a
clean installation, no upgrade.
Frank