A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
No response from the mother ship.
Perhaps this is just evidence of a larger move:
Thoughts?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The syncing between OneNote ap on my Surface tablet and OneNote 2010 has stopped working and I'm receiving the above error code. From what I can ascertain if I create a page in OneNote 2010 it will sync with OneDrive and the OneNote ap. If I create a page in the OneNote ap, it will sync with OneDrive but not with OneNote 2010. Once the syncing error occurs then the syncing between OneNote 2010 and OneDrive also stops and the notebook no longer syncs. I've tried moving the pages from one section to another within the Notebook but problem is still there. It seems that the notebook becomes corrupt.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No response from the mother ship.
Perhaps this is just evidence of a larger move:
Thoughts?
I just started getting this problem today. On 11th April a problem started where OneNote for Windows Phone 8.1 would not sync, and was only fixed at the end of last week: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice\_onenote-mso\_mobile/onenote-notebooks-stopped-syncing-on-windows-phone/2cf7325b-459b-4f12-9509-d01ead3dc837
This new problem may be related, it may not be, but I'm getting extremely frustrated with not being able to keep my notes in sync between my work computer, home computer and phone.
Hello,
We understand that you are also having the same OneNote syncing issue. We just want to confirm if you were able to perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this thread? If not, we suggest that you go through the steps and check if it helps resolve the issue.
Let us know the result so we can check the next course of action.
Thank you.
The troubleshooting steps are irrelevant. This is a specific issue of syncing changes made in the Windows 10 UWP app with a OneNote 2010 client via OneDrive. It can be reproduced at will.
Jason
Yes, performed the troubleshooting steps.
Unfortunately it's as Jason states. It's a bug that was introduced in a recent OneNote update. It exists across the board, Win 10 app, Android app, Online app.