OneNote syncing Error code: 0xE000003D

Anonymous
2017-04-11T01:41:13+00:00

The syncing between  OneNote ap on my Surface tablet and OneNote 2010 has stopped working and I'm receiving the above error code.  From what I can ascertain if I create a page in OneNote 2010 it will sync with OneDrive and the OneNote ap.  If I create a page in the OneNote ap, it will sync with OneDrive but not with OneNote 2010.  Once the syncing error occurs then the syncing between OneNote 2010 and OneDrive also stops and the notebook no longer syncs.  I've tried moving the pages from one section to another within the Notebook but problem is still there. It seems that the notebook becomes corrupt.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-04-19T14:21:20+00:00

    Would one of the others in this thread take point on this for now? I'm kind of tied up at present and won't be able to touch base with tech support for a couple of days.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-04-19T18:31:38+00:00

    We understand that this has been an ongoing issue for a while now. We would want to resolve this case right away so you can get back to your OneNote syncing. That is why we are referring you to our Answer Desk Team for further assistance. They have an option to schedule you a call, chat support for real time assistance.

    We'll be glad to assist you further.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-04-19T21:34:09+00:00

    Hi Anna, I just read through the service agreement prior to contacting support, and it looks like I will have to pay in order to get the Answer Desk team's help to solve this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-04-19T22:31:30+00:00

    Definitely would want to know this as well.

    To be kind, I would not be pleased if asked to pay to help Microsoft resolve this bug.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-04-20T05:07:45+00:00

    Hi Anna,

    Tried to schedule a call today (3pm Sydney time) but your Answer Desk Support office is only open 11pm - 2pm Sydney time.  I must say that it's disappointing such a large organisation does not provide a larger window for Australia.  I've had to reschedule the meeting with my IT Manager as he needs to on the phone with his admin access to my pc.  I will try again on Friday 11am.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments