A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Thanks for pushing for the solution Doobes.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The syncing between OneNote ap on my Surface tablet and OneNote 2010 has stopped working and I'm receiving the above error code. From what I can ascertain if I create a page in OneNote 2010 it will sync with OneDrive and the OneNote ap. If I create a page in the OneNote ap, it will sync with OneDrive but not with OneNote 2010. Once the syncing error occurs then the syncing between OneNote 2010 and OneDrive also stops and the notebook no longer syncs. I've tried moving the pages from one section to another within the Notebook but problem is still there. It seems that the notebook becomes corrupt.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for pushing for the solution Doobes.
Hello all, I'm an engineer on the OneNote team. I apologize for all of the confusion here. In summary: