OneNote syncing Error code: 0xE000003D

Anonymous
2017-04-11T01:41:13+00:00

The syncing between  OneNote ap on my Surface tablet and OneNote 2010 has stopped working and I'm receiving the above error code.  From what I can ascertain if I create a page in OneNote 2010 it will sync with OneDrive and the OneNote ap.  If I create a page in the OneNote ap, it will sync with OneDrive but not with OneNote 2010.  Once the syncing error occurs then the syncing between OneNote 2010 and OneDrive also stops and the notebook no longer syncs.  I've tried moving the pages from one section to another within the Notebook but problem is still there. It seems that the notebook becomes corrupt.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-04-28T22:29:31+00:00

    Hello Anna,

    I copied the non syncing sections in OneNote 2013 and then back at work in OneNote 2010 I confirm they are synced and continuing to sync properly, also on my WP8.1 OneNote app, but I don't use the W10 so so can't confirm this.

    As i said before, this is a workaround, not a fix.

    Thanks for your continued help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-04-28T12:08:56+00:00

    Thank you Doobes for your effort on this, and making us aware of the other conversation going on.  Even though the problem isn't yet solved, it sure helps to know people that can actually do something about it are working on it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-04-28T10:08:02+00:00

    All,

    It has been acknowledged by the OneNote team that there is an issue and that it is being worked:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_onenote-mso_win10/are-windows-10android-onenote-files-no-longer/03bed59e-5960-4324-b3c0-3e0984bf1364

    Stay tuned

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-04-28T02:52:35+00:00

    HI Anna,

    Plse see my post from 21/4 .... I don;t want to waste me time with your phone services as they have been terrible to deal with.  I am in the process of migrating to another product and will use OneNote in very limited applications.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-04-28T02:52:26+00:00

    HI Anna,

    Plse see my post from 21/4 .... I don;t want to waste me time with your phone services as they have been terrible to deal with.  I am in the process of migrating to another product and will use OneNote in very limited applications.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments