A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
I've just started really using OneNote personally recently as a result of getting it installed at my office. I am learning the ins and out and have been applying what I'm learning to my family organizational activities in OneNote.
Here's the issue; I will not be upgrading my copy of Office 2010. Ever. I bought a copy of the Home and Student version to have as a result of my son's need for it for high school. That license came with three installations.
I've got Office 2010 installed on the three machines around my home. OneNote is the only office application that gets used more than once a week. I will not be buying three seats of Office 2016 to replace Office 2010 because of the incompatibility that's been introduced. Period.
So, if this is not resolved soon, I will transition the organizational activities that I now am conducting for my family in OneNote to Google Keep.
Your turn Microsoft.