A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Hi Guys,
I'm having the same problem that you guys are having.
What the Funny part is?!
I'm a new OneNote user!!!!
I simple can't create a section without it corrupt!
One of the troubleshoot i did, since I'm an old Skydrive user was to backup everything i had on OneDrive, then wipe clean it all, then I went to OneNote Web App and create a new notebook, a new section and a new page.
I was test creating only 2 pages and it worked normally, but as soon as i add any kind of content to it, it simply stops syncing and i loose everything!
I also did this test from a OneNote Win 10 App, OneNote 2010, OneNote 2016 and NOTHING is working for me.
Whatever i create on OneNote don't sync after a couple of minutes! :(