A family of Microsoft presentation graphics products that offer tools for creating presentations and adding graphic effects like multimedia objects and special effects with text.
Anytime Excel is inserted into PowerPoint whether it is done by link or by embed, it runs the risk of becoming unstable for some reason and it really needs to be addressed by Microsoft. I have experience the same problem with the Excel table becoming truncated
- it just sometimes will not "display" up all the selected cells that are copied from excel and pasted as an embed in PowerPoint. Sometimes it works perfectly, and sometimes it doesn't (instability). However, I have found that when Excel becomes unstable, I reboot my computer, then select a small section of a different table from Excel and paste it as an embed in PowerPoint. It usually will display correctly at that point. Then I go back to the table I actually wanted to embed, select and copy from Excel, then paste and embed - this time it usually works, because now excel is back stable again. I cannot guarantee that this will work every time for you, but it works for me. It seems that I have to reset and trick it into doing what I need it to do.
This sounds crazy and I know it does, but this experiment has worked for me many, many times.
The bottom line is Microsoft needs to determine why an Excel table becomes unstable in PowerPoint and eliminate the problem.