A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I doubt it. I would suggest repairing the Office installation as detailed in the Knowledge Base article at:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the toolbar at the top of Word, the UNDO option no longer works. Save, Redo, and Speak still function properly. Since Windows 10 upgrade, any program I open uses so much memory and CPU, typing and deleting are jerky and slow, so I use undo a lot. What the heck???
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I doubt it. I would suggest repairing the Office installation as detailed in the Knowledge Base article at:
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Could my problem be using Win 7 (64) with word 2016? I looked at the keyboard drivers and they were all 32 bit.
CTRL+z works here with Word 2016 running under Windows 7. Also with Word 2016 running under Windows 10. As does also the Undo button on the QAT.
This is a bit of a mystery. I haven't tested Word 2016 on Windows 7, but I haven't had any problems with Ctrl+Z in Word 2016 on Window 10.