A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Yes the = goes within the quotes.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I have created a form in access 2010 called "customer profile" on the form I have 2 reports that I created and dragged onto the form "Credits" and "Denials"
On my 'customer profile' form I have a search button where when we enter the customer number of a client the information regarding that specific client populates on the (subreports) on the form 'Credits and Denials'.
When we go to print the reports for the specific customer the criteria changes and ALL customers start to print rather than the specific customer we searched for.
How can we fix this, please help
A family of Microsoft relational database management systems designed for ease of use.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes the = goes within the quotes.
Thank you, it is still giving me the same error?
show us the exact code
Hmmmm.
Try creating a new query, without selecting a table.
Switch to SQL view.
Copy and paste Scott's SQL string:
SELECT CustNo, Custname FROM tblCustomers ORDER BY Custname;
Switch to Design view.
Switch to Datasheet view.
Does Access complain?
Does the query return any records?