Printing Subreports

Anonymous
2016-03-21T14:14:02+00:00

Hi, I have created a form in access 2010 called "customer profile" on the form I have 2 reports that I created and dragged  onto the form "Credits" and "Denials"

On my 'customer profile' form I have a search button where when we enter the customer number of a client the information regarding that specific client populates on the (subreports) on the form 'Credits and Denials'.

When we go to print the reports for the specific customer the criteria changes and ALL customers start to print rather than the specific customer we searched for.

How can we fix this, please help

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-03-23T18:46:10+00:00

    Yes the customer number exists, the customer shows up on the report but all the other customers do as well.

    Do we need to perhaps filter the actual report?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. ScottGem 68,845 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2016-03-23T18:36:51+00:00

    OK, at least some progress. Are you sure you entered a valid Customer number? Can you check the query that feeds the report to make sure that customer number exists?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-03-23T18:31:14+00:00

    Did you insert a value into the txtCust control before clicking the button.  As I said before, all indications are that the control is Null.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. ScottGem 68,845 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2016-03-23T18:29:45+00:00

    And you typed in an custom umber before hitting the button?

    This doesn't make sense. this is very standard code. 

    Can you show us the SQL statement that feeds the Credits report?

    If possible could you upload to cloud storage a sample of your file?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-03-23T18:28:31+00:00

    Ok So I tried again and it is opening the report, however the report is showing all customers and not the specific customer I inputted in the search

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments