A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
None of the methods above have worked.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am running Microsoft 365 on my Windows 7 64 bit computer.
I'm trying to insert .png images into my document, but only the box with the red x and the message "This image cannot currently be displayed."
Is there a maximum image size that Word can handle? These are 11x17 .png images that range from about 5 to 13 MB.
Thanks!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
None of the methods above have worked.
I simply changed my office from a 32bit to a 64bit as my PC was a 64bit and that resolved the issue.
I hope this helps someone with similar issues, I had tried everything and in my case this was the last attempt to fix the problem.
where is the solution from MS moderators in this forum??
but fortunately, I've found a link here to this solution:
http://superuser.com/questions/294978/transform-linked-images-to-embedded-images