One Note for Android how can I email a note?

Anonymous
2015-01-28T14:33:38+00:00

I don't see anyway to be able to email a note directly from One Note for android!  To me this is a HUGE overlook on Microsofts part.  The apple version allows you to email a note as a .pdf attachment, why on earth would the android version not support this? The idea being that if I create a note, or a list on the device, I have to sync, then go to a desktop (or apple device), to be able to print, email, or share it....is there any future plans for supporting sharing in android?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-01-29T11:00:42+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft OneNote Community.

As of now there is no option to print/email/share in OneNote for Android.

Thank you for your feedback. Microsoft is committed to continuously improving your experience with our products. We listen to all feedback and consider it for future releases.

Our product team will review your suggestion and may consider them for future release of updates.

You may provide feedback regarding this missing features using the In-App function in OneNote for Android.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-27T04:27:19+00:00

    +1 for emailing notes. As a developer I find it very disappointing that such obvious functionality isn't included on Android whilst it is on iOS. Look at the note taking competition! I notice that the description of Onenote on the Play store says that "you can easily share your notes with others". If you can't email them how can you do this from the Android app?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-06-10T15:11:04+00:00

    There is a weird way to share a notebook from Android. If you save your notebook on your OneDrive.  Download the one driveapp and from inside one drive you can share the notebook. It is a little convoluted but at least it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-10T15:26:49+00:00

    Hadn't thought of that but that is "a way".  Typically, I take notes during meetings and email minutes to the attendees following the meeting.  For this, I only want to email a page within a section, not the entire notebook.

    You definitely get points for creativity on this though!!!  :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-06-14T08:35:16+00:00

    Is this feature still unavailable?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments