One Note for Android how can I email a note?

Anonymous
2015-01-28T14:33:38+00:00

I don't see anyway to be able to email a note directly from One Note for android!  To me this is a HUGE overlook on Microsofts part.  The apple version allows you to email a note as a .pdf attachment, why on earth would the android version not support this? The idea being that if I create a note, or a list on the device, I have to sync, then go to a desktop (or apple device), to be able to print, email, or share it....is there any future plans for supporting sharing in android?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-01-29T11:00:42+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft OneNote Community.

As of now there is no option to print/email/share in OneNote for Android.

Thank you for your feedback. Microsoft is committed to continuously improving your experience with our products. We listen to all feedback and consider it for future releases.

Our product team will review your suggestion and may consider them for future release of updates.

You may provide feedback regarding this missing features using the In-App function in OneNote for Android.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-05-23T23:23:19+00:00

    Has there been any updates to this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-05-25T18:17:47+00:00

    I've abandoned OneNote for this reason and moved to Workflowy.

    Perhaps, but Workflowy is a far cry from OneNote's functionality and features, despite it's sharing capabilities.  Oddly, OneNote is designed to be shared with a "Team", and even has a "read" feature to show which members have looked at changes or new notes within Team's Notes.  I just can't share notes outside of an assigned Team for whatever reason. 

    Seriously, this thread has been churning for 3 years.  When will MS take note of the need to add "sharing" to this app?  At least tell us why they refuse to do it?  Security?  Laziness?  Lack of customer demand?  Come on MS, give us a clue will ya?

    XOXOXO ~ Crass..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-08-29T16:16:09+00:00

    It is a shame that this important feature (sending  email) is not build for Android version.

    I would consider to use other Notes options if Microsoft is not planning to include it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments