Hi,
Thank you for posting in Microsoft OneNote Community.
As of now there is no option to print/email/share in OneNote for Android.
Thank you for your feedback. Microsoft is committed to continuously improving your experience with our products. We listen to all feedback and consider it for future releases.
Our product team will review your suggestion and may consider them for future release of updates.
You may provide feedback regarding this missing features using the In-App function in OneNote for Android.
Thank you.
To be honest I think most people find this reply very unhelpful. A generic response is not what we as consumers pay Microsoft for. I'm recent years Microsoft have add a nuala charges for their products. We have to sign up to continue to use the products
we use everyday.
The issue of not having a share function on one note android is a fundamental flaw that seriously compromises using it with all our Microsoft office features in coordination.
I understand how apps and updates work and it should not be of any major complication for Microsoft to just have an update of the app and the desktop version with this function added.
I/we all I am sure would request a meaningful response to this issue with the solution following the reply.
This is no more than any paying consumers hold expect when paying annual charges.
Even if one note is not seen as part of Microsoft office I believe there is a duty of care for Microsoft to look after its customers.
Regards
Shane