One Note for Android how can I email a note?

Anonymous
2015-01-28T14:33:38+00:00

I don't see anyway to be able to email a note directly from One Note for android!  To me this is a HUGE overlook on Microsofts part.  The apple version allows you to email a note as a .pdf attachment, why on earth would the android version not support this? The idea being that if I create a note, or a list on the device, I have to sync, then go to a desktop (or apple device), to be able to print, email, or share it....is there any future plans for supporting sharing in android?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-01-29T11:00:42+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft OneNote Community.

As of now there is no option to print/email/share in OneNote for Android.

Thank you for your feedback. Microsoft is committed to continuously improving your experience with our products. We listen to all feedback and consider it for future releases.

Our product team will review your suggestion and may consider them for future release of updates.

You may provide feedback regarding this missing features using the In-App function in OneNote for Android.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-02-26T02:39:08+00:00

    +1 for emailing page in Android!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-02-24T10:37:16+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft OneNote Community.

    As suggested in my previous post, these options are yet to be added in OneNote for Android phone.

    There is no estimated time specified when it would be available.

    Keep checking ‘OneNote for Android blogs’ to get regular updates on future releases.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-02-23T03:38:56+00:00

    Hi - This is an essential feature in my opinion as I use a Note 4 and I mark up emails that I transfer to one note for review. Now its a two step process where in I mark it up on my note 4 and then re open the marked up document on my ipad and email it. The other improvement that microsoft should consider is making the onenote app on the iPad support pens like adonit jot or the 53 pen, this would make the app more useful.

    Regards

    Dev

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments