A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Hi Greg - the concept looks good, though wouldn't work in my Word 365. Maybe I am missing something, but when I ran the <Add AutoCorrect to Word 2013 Spelling Shortcut Menu.dotm> file, it opened a window similar to that below but did not give me AC options when I right-clicked gooood.
Sorry my screenshots did not survive - will email.
So I am sticking with my AC button on the quick access toolbar, which gives the ability to add words as shown below, though you have to type them. In general, this is not much of a penalty. However it would be useful to be able to bring them across to a new machine. It is not clear how to do this or where they are stored - maybe in Normal.dotm, in which case transfer would be easy. If they are stored elsewhere, it would be useful to know so they can be backed up. Any ideas Greg? Thanks Jon