A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
It worked with my Office 365/2016 and has made my week. Thank you so much.
Now could you please do something similar for MS Office Outlook? XX
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Presumably through an oversight, Microsoft has very annoyingly dropped autocorrect from the right click menu on spelling errors. Does anyone know how to get it back? Probably not - I have researched it and found no answers. However a good work around is to add Autocorrect options to the quick access toolbar which is almost as good. Microsoft - please bring back right click autocorrect in the next version of Word/Office.
Also if you're reading this, please also reduce the spaces between icons in the QAT - it is annoying that I can't fit as many on one page width as I could in 2010. Sad that it is not nearly as good as the 2003 QAT on which you could fit as many rows as you wanted!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It worked with my Office 365/2016 and has made my week. Thank you so much.
Now could you please do something similar for MS Office Outlook? XX
If you are missing the AutoCorrect option in the right click spell check menu in newer versions of Word, which Microsoft mistakenly removed, you can easily restore it. This works in Word 2016/365. Go to http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tip_pages/customize_shortcut_menu.html and scroll down to the link Word2013 AutoCorrect Restored. Click to download it. It is a Word Document Template. Open it and click File/Save As. Scroll to C:\Users\your-username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\STARTUP (replace “your-username” with your own username) and save the template document there.
Sadly, it doesn't help when composing emails!
I find it hard to fathom that Microsoft Office cannot simply store all your settings for each program in the cloud so that I can sync settings between a desktop and laptop. LAME effort.
You should post this unrelated suggestion as a new Discussion thread or, which is even better, create a post in the uservoice forum: http://word.uservoice.com.
I find it hard to fathom that Microsoft Office cannot simply store all your settings for each program in the cloud so that I can sync settings between a desktop and laptop. LAME effort.
Jon,
Sorry, I don't have Office 365 to test with so I don't know if it should work with it or not.
For AutoCorrect files/settings: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/135778