A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Thanks for the update. Keeping fingers crossed here that this can be fixed.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Presumably through an oversight, Microsoft has very annoyingly dropped autocorrect from the right click menu on spelling errors. Does anyone know how to get it back? Probably not - I have researched it and found no answers. However a good work around is to add Autocorrect options to the quick access toolbar which is almost as good. Microsoft - please bring back right click autocorrect in the next version of Word/Office.
Also if you're reading this, please also reduce the spaces between icons in the QAT - it is annoying that I can't fit as many on one page width as I could in 2010. Sad that it is not nearly as good as the 2003 QAT on which you could fit as many rows as you wanted!
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for the update. Keeping fingers crossed here that this can be fixed.
Thanks, Greg - much appreciated. So frustrating for you.
Folks, I've been traveling and while traveling I had two reports that the template was behaving as described.
Both times, I check on my laptop and it still worked. I have Windows 7, Word 2016.
I just saw this post and I'm discouraged to report I have tired it here at home and confirm the behavior. Nothing has changed with the template so it must be due to a recent update.
It seems that instead of fixing the debacle as they have claimed is their intent for over a year, the clowns at MS have now broken the only suitable workaround.
I will see if there is anything that I can to fix it once again, but I think I am on their black list so anything I do they may come along and undo it again.
Sorry.
If you think there is something wrong with the template, use the contact form at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/my_web_feedback.aspx to report a (possible) bug.
Thanks - double-checked and that was where I'd put it.