convert mail merge documents to individual pdf docs

Anonymous
2013-07-29T14:37:50+00:00

I created a mail merge using Word 2010.  It is several documents combined into one large Word file with section breaks.  It is many pages long.

I need to convert it into individual pdf documents.  I have used the vba code bleow with pdf creator with some success.  I now need to do the same thing with E-Copy 5.3

Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter()

    Dim Letters As Long, Counter As Long

    Letters = ActiveDocument.Sections.Count

    'MsgBox "Sections counted = " & Letters

    Counter = 1

    While Counter < Letters

        ActiveDocument.PrintOut Background:=False, Range:=wdPrintFromTo, _

            From:="s" & Format(Counter), To:="s" & Format(Counter)

        Counter = Counter + 1

    Wend

End Sub

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-01-17T03:11:07+00:00

    Did you find a solution?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-12-18T22:49:56+00:00

    Send me the Excel File and I will investigate the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-12-18T18:29:42+00:00

    That error is almost always caused by issues with the Data Source.

    If you cannot work out what it is, if you send it to me, I will check it out.

    same error message, data source is an excel file

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-03-15T22:55:39+00:00

    That error is almost always caused by issues with the Data Source.

    If you cannot work out what it is, if you send it to me, I will check it out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-03-15T12:17:11+00:00

    Hi Doug

    I was having the same issue..

    "13

    Type mismatch."

    Any solution?

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments