A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
In Read Mode, click View | Layout | Column Layout. Does that fix the problem?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
In Read Mode, click View | Layout | Column Layout. Does that fix the problem?
Yes, you can do an Office Repair. It usually does not cause any problems, and should only take a few minutes.
Earlier, I had done a Quick Repair. This time, I did Online Repair. No change in view (Read Mode).
In Read Mode, click View | Layout | Column Layout. Does that fix the problem?
When Online Repair of Office 2013 did not help, I tried in "Read Mode" View | Layout | Column Layoutand I got the following at 100% screen (1360 x 768).
In Word 2007 + Windows 7, I used to get a neat book like view and it never occupied the whole screen at 100% --
Would you think that uninstalling and then reinstalling Office 2013 may help? Or, does that serve the same purpose as Online Repair?
Generally, uninstalling and reinstalling usually do not fix problems that repairing can't fix.
However, note that monitor size and screen resolution are factors at work here. If you reduce the zoom below 100%, then does the display resemble what you would expect?
However, note that monitor size and screen resolution are factors at work here. If you reduce the zoom below 100%, then does the display resemble what you would expect?
Thanks.
No.