"Read Mode" in Word 2013 does not look as the "Take a Tour" document says - wonder why so?

Anonymous
2014-06-02T05:36:46+00:00
  • This question is based on Take a Tour document of Word 2013.

  • It says, as you see in the image below, that I can view a Word document in Read Mode where as the icon shows, the document will appear in book fold

  • But then, as I click on Read Mode Icon, the following is what I get, NOT in book fold view as the icon shows

  • Wonder, why it is so, or what have I done wrong?
Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-06-15T05:52:34+00:00

    There is no option to "close" a question other than to mark one of the replies as "Answer".  Have any of the replies fixed the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-06-15T07:09:00+00:00
    1. There is no option to "close" a question other than to mark one of the replies as "Answer".
    2. Have any of the replies fixed the problem?
    1. Then, I guess we can leave it as open.
    2. Not yet, nor I do expect.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-06-23T21:28:52+00:00

    I received once again a request to take the survey, which I did; and, I am attaching this screenshot for reason explained therein -

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments