A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Assuming that the document you are looking at actually contains two pages, try changing the zoom (you can use the slider at the bottom right).
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Assuming that the document you are looking at actually contains two pages, try changing the zoom (you can use the slider at the bottom right).
Assuming that the document you are looking at actually contains two pages, try changing the zoom (you can use the slider at the bottom right).
Thanks.
I tried once again, this time with two different files, each one with "Book fold page layout", tried to zoom out, and then zoom in, but none helped.
In Word 2007 with Windows 7, both 32-bits, I had never faced this problem. The only difference this time is Word 2013 (32-bit) with Windows 8.1 (64-bit) though, I do not think, that should have mattered.
Office 32 bit Win 64 bit is a normal installation.
MS still recommends that even with 64 bit OS you use 32 bit Office unless you have an explicit need for 64 bit. That explicit need is handling LARGE files, usually spreadsheets, that are in the 2GB file size range and/or files that require 2GB or more of RAM during processing (ie spreadsheet calculations). The short reason is that many vendors, ESPECIALLY MS, have not BOTHERED to create 64 bit versions of their addons.
I suspect the fix for your problem is simple. Just ZOOM out, use <CTL><mouse scroll wheel> to adjust the zoom level. As you scroll out, you will see a bookfold representation.
I suspect the fix for your problem is simple. Just ZOOM out, use <CTL><mouse scroll wheel> to adjust the zoom level. As you scroll out, you will see a bookfold representation.
Thank you for explaining the logic behind Microsoft's recommendation to use 32 bit unless...
Last time I had tried zoom out using slider at bottom right.
This time I tried <CTL><mouse scroll wheel> to zoom out.
But it did not help.
In Read Mode, pages look like this -
Despite Page Layout settings being like this -
Should I Repair Office and see what happens?
this is what I meant when I said book view was displayed when scrolling down to 100%
I was able to display this with AND without turning on multiple page: book fold.
I don't know what is causing your problem.
Yes, you can do an Office Repair. It usually does not cause any problems, and should only take a few minutes.