A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
A few of the books I have designed and typeset can be seen at http://wordsintotype.mvps.org/Books.htm (or you may want to "Look inside" at http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Lights-Music-Joanne-Rains/dp/0964372746 or http://www.amazon.com/Meet-Me-Butterfly-Tree-Fairhope/dp/059537042X). These are just the commercially published ones; I have also formatted others for private publication.
But my point about "Book fold" was that it should not be used unless you actually plan to print the book as a folded booklet. If it is being sent to a printer/publisher for traditional printing, it should be sent as separate pages (and in this day and age, usually as a PDF).
I do not restrict my work to designing and typesetting. That is what we proudly call specialization (restricted view). I don't send separate pages to printer and leave rest to be done by him. I send the complete dummy based on what type of binding I want so that sorting process can get done with ease and accuracy after taking impressions (physical printing). I get involved into paper selection, lamination, binding process, costing, promoting, and distribution arrangements. I am a registered publisher and I assign my own ISBNs, and I work with different options, at different times, to have a comparative view, and budget allocation. I have already explained to you what prompted me to explore hidden potential of Word 2007 and then utilize to the hilt. But with Word 2013 that advantage has either disappeared, or calls for launching another exploration.
Anyhow, I am clear that nothing worthwhile will come out of further discussion and these discussions are robbing me of valuable time. The discussion began with a simple question and ended up with a big discussion which was not intended. I do not wish to let myself drift any further.
Regards