A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I received once again a request to take the survey, which I did; and, I am attaching this screenshot for reason explained therein -
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I received once again a request to take the survey, which I did; and, I am attaching this screenshot for reason explained therein -
- There is no option to "close" a question other than to mark one of the replies as "Answer".
- Have any of the replies fixed the problem?
Thank you.
There is no option to "close" a question other than to mark one of the replies as "Answer". Have any of the replies fixed the problem?