Office for iPad slow typing

Anonymous
2014-05-25T17:01:26+00:00

I have created several documents in the desktop version off Office 365 and would like to be able to edit them on my ipad.  I've noticed that typing in these documents is unacceptably slow.  I've tried switching compatibility mode on the desktop, but to no avail.  Any thoughts??

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-04-14T08:59:07+00:00

    I see there has been a recent update to Word on itunes.  Just installed it and the lag seems to have gone.  Anyone else tried this yet and what was finding?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-14T11:48:07+00:00

    I'll wait and see what responses you get (as I don't use the Word app much these days).

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments