A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Just bought a year of Office 365, and am editing my first document. The lag is AMAZING. MSFT, please fix this ASAP.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have created several documents in the desktop version off Office 365 and would like to be able to edit them on my ipad. I've noticed that typing in these documents is unacceptably slow. I've tried switching compatibility mode on the desktop, but to no avail. Any thoughts??
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Just bought a year of Office 365, and am editing my first document. The lag is AMAZING. MSFT, please fix this ASAP.
Bravo MicroSoft!
I really did not think it was possible but the latest update has made this problem WORSE!!!!!
Typing now run at about 1 character a second.
Absolutely absurd.
As a matter of interest (no doubt to many others as well) may I presume that MS does have a customer-services team and that they would have received basic correspondence-courtesy training/guidance? Needless to say this is a rhetorical question as, like many others, I know better than to expect a response.
Adding my name to the many here who are frustrated with the ridiculous typing lag on an app which is principally used for typing!
I was so excited to be able to sync up with my dropbox seamlessly using the word app, in contrast to pages which requires me to download a local file version of the document each time i edit on my ipad.
However, given the ridiculous typing lag in word for ipad i have been forced to return to pages for the time being.
Please fix this Microsoft!
My experience concerning the typing 'severe lag': MS Excel on iPad is excellent - the problem is MS Word on iPad. It's not just when typing in Tables and it doesn' t matter which font I use - it is just 'severely' slow and unacceptable !!
Even more unacceptable is MS's extreme reluctance to even address the problem, or respond, despite it being raised over a period of some time by many (and not all computer-illiterates like me!).
I manage the typing delay (although it's not quite prolonged enough to stop for tea!) but it is looking more like I might revert to CloudOn which I used to use.
For anyone in MS reading this - any chance of some sort of action/response?