Selecting multiple objects on a slide in Powerpoint for iPad

Anonymous
2014-03-31T05:17:42+00:00

Is it possible to select multiple shapes in Powerpoint for iPad so, for example, I and move a group of items around the screen together?

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-07-26T12:35:53+00:00

PowerPoint now supports selecting multiple object on a slide!

You have to press and hold an object with one finger and then tap other objects with another finger.

Problem solved!!!!

Cheers

Luccino

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2014-03-31T18:15:04+00:00

Selecting multiple objects is currently not supported in PowerPoint for iPad.

If a set of items is already grouped (using a different client like PowerPoint for Windows/Mac), you can move those objects as a group on the iPad.

Thanks for the feedback, and let us know if there is anything else you would like to see improved!

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2016-01-03T12:39:36+00:00

    Some reasons:

    • I want to copy a set of objects to my next slide
    • I want to group a set of objects and create a smaller version
    • I want to move around a nummer of objects
    • I want to Change the text size in all objects at the same time to the same size
    • etc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-01-03T12:52:47+00:00

    I have just returned to Keynote, where this function works flawlessly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments