Thanks for the info. This did work!!!!!
One note is, starting at 4., once you get the Windows Security login window, X out of it and then highlight the text in the document. Hoover over the highlighted text and you should get a box that appears. In that box right click on the last icon, should
be an i, select languages and you then can proceed with the rest of the instructions.
From above:
What happened is that word is trying to find online translations for the languages listed in the translation box, you can find the languages by clicking the right most icon in that box. There will be two options:
- update
- remove.
I selected the remove option and got rid of all the online translations and this solved the problem. I did not want to put in my credentials and have it send to office.microsoft.com, so I did not select the update.
Thanks for the info.