Office 2013 themes missing

Anonymous
2015-01-23T17:04:02+00:00

I now have a total of only 9 themes in Office 2013.  In the past there were dozens.  I teach a class on Microsoft Office and when students are asked to use a certain theme, they aren't finding them.  What happened?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2015-02-12T00:43:30+00:00

This is a better option:

I have put a copy of the themes from various versions of Office (2007, 2010, 2013) in folders under the following folder of my One Drive

http://1drv.ms/1utd6rX

or

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmuIXmFDy-1axC47TeQd4-gsdPZi

If you download the theme that you want and save it in the

C:\Users[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates\Document Themes

folder, it should appear as a Custom Theme in the Themes dropdown.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T00:54:47+00:00

    Works for me too. Thanks Doug.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T23:02:05+00:00

    I was just in my OneDrive and find, actually CANNOT FIND, dozens of files I had uploaded previously. It is not a question of me accidentally deleting them because I do not have OneDrive sync'd to my computer.

    I wonder if MS has been "helping" us by cleaning out "unused" files?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Stefan Blom 353.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2016-10-13T22:46:42+00:00

    That one works for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2016-10-13T22:42:42+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments