open accdr file protected with database password

Anonymous
2013-08-21T12:29:22+00:00

Hi dear

how can I open accdr file protected with database password  by another one accdb file (with VBA code) ?

regard

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-08-21T14:03:24+00:00

    You need the Password... Have you tried to contact the person who developed the database?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-08-22T09:23:32+00:00

    Hi

    I am a developer

    I built a access file with my password at accdr format and I need to open it by another accdb access file from other location so I need a vba code that it do this

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-08-22T14:58:43+00:00

    Since there is no *security* in an Access 2010 databases you must have put your own, stored in some table.  I don't have any VBA for that.  Below is code the used to work on Access 2003 and down.  You might be able to modify that...

    http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=178072

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-08-23T09:11:00+00:00

    Hi Dear

    Thanks for your notice

    That code you refered can open accdb file by another accdb file but it can't open accdr file

    is there anyway for this?

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-08-23T13:28:42+00:00

    Are you trying to open the database in a second instance of the Access application, or are you just trying to read data from it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments