open accdr file protected with database password

Anonymous
2013-08-21T12:29:22+00:00

Hi dear

how can I open accdr file protected with database password  by another one accdb file (with VBA code) ?

regard

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-01-26T14:40:14+00:00

    Let me try to explain this...

    Dirk does not have Access 2013 installed, so he is unable to test because he will not see the same error.  However, if you post the error message, if there is one, or post exactly what happens he may still be able to help.  But you must post it for him to read.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-26T12:23:32+00:00

    excuse me but I can't understand this :

    Also, I don't know what sort of error you may be having in the first place, because you don't described it.

    please explain it by other words and clearly.

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-01-25T23:09:46+00:00

    I use of your codes by Access 2013 on Win7 and I find the problem that I take stop working error

    Please check it yourself and if you take this error , tell and if you have an Idea , please explain it and it's reason.

    I don't completely understand your message, but I do not have Access 2013 installed and so can't tell you what may be causing the error and can't debug it for you.  Also, I don't know what sort of error you may be having in the first place, because you don't described it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-01-25T09:54:55+00:00

    Hi Dirk Goldgar

    I use of your codes by Access 2013 on Win7 and I find the problem that I take stop working error

    Please check it yourself and if you take this error , tell and if you have an Idea , please explain it and it's reason.

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-12-28T16:48:46+00:00

    Hi Dirk Goldgar

    Please look at this topic and solve this .

    best regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments