open accdr file protected with database password

Anonymous
2013-08-21T12:29:22+00:00

Hi dear

how can I open accdr file protected with database password  by another one accdb file (with VBA code) ?

regard

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-01-27T22:14:48+00:00

    1-because I  design my program by access2010

    but I change it to Microsoft office 15 Object library and I run it by access 2013 and take the same error.

    2- when I put the Option Declare Database on the top of each module,Ms-access do highlighted with red color and doesn't permission to use of it !

    please explain what's the code ? what do they do ?

    3-when I use of  I take some error that I can't solve that , for example : For i=o to Ubound( AAA) where I used for Array function.

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-27T20:43:23+00:00

    Why is Microsoft Office 14 Object Library checked?  That should only be checked for Access 2010.  And I have to wonder why OLE Automation is not checked.  Have you compiled your database?  Have you put...

    Option Declare Database

    Option Explicit

    ...at the top of every Module, Form or otherwise?  I'm thinking you better *clean up* your database and then test.

    Note, I have no issues running a Runtime.  I did not test with the code in this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-01-27T20:09:56+00:00

    1- yes .

    2- I see it and these are selected :

    visual basic for applicaation

    -Microsoft access 15 Object Library

    -Microsoft access 15 Access database engine Object Library

    -microsoft Office 14 Object Library

    but when I change it to .accdr format , even without using above code ( I run it directly by double click ) it crashes and exit my program !

    access 2013 has problem with runtime mode , you can test it by changing the format of a sample file.

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-01-27T04:40:05+00:00

    1 - When you use on Windows XP with Access 2010 are you using the Runtime switch?  Have you tested that?

    2 - Again, Dirk stated the code may not run with the Runtime switch, so nothing new to add from my previous Reply.

    You are not having problems when you run it without the Runtime switch, so again nothing new to add from my previous Reply.

    The only other thing that could be causing a problem is your References.  Please post which ones you have set when opeing in Access 2013.  For how to do that see...

    http://www.access-diva.com/d5.html

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-01-27T01:49:49+00:00

    excuse me for my mistake report on the last post  :

    I research it again and take these results :

    1- I used the codes on winXP with access 2010 and access 2010 sp2 : there is not any problem

    I also think it has not problem with sp1 .

    2-by wiv7 and access 2013 :

           - with /Runtime switch at shell command :    the stop working will be appear but  when I cancel it or wait to close it automaticaly , then my program will open automatically correctlly.

    the error message is :


    Microsoft access has stop working


           -without /Runtime switch at shell command :  there is not any problem

    Questions :

    1- I don't know why this problem occur by access2013

    2-is it a bug at access 2013 ?

    3 -what's wrong?

    4-is there any way to solve this ?

    5- access can control on the API and shell commands ? ( I heard can't control on the API commands)

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments