open accdr file protected with database password

Anonymous
2013-08-21T12:29:22+00:00

Hi dear

how can I open accdr file protected with database password  by another one accdb file (with VBA code) ?

regard

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-26T15:44:28+00:00

    I noticed in an earlier post Dirk posted he suspected it would not work with a Runtime database.  See his post towards bottom of this page...

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-access/open-accdr-file-protected-with-database-password/0c363087-577e-4888-a970-d2a67276bae5?page=2

    So, not sure what you are expecting him (or anyone) to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-01-26T15:07:43+00:00

    thanks alot Dear Gina Whipp

    Ok I understand now

    I take this error :

    by access 2013 :


    Microsoft access has stop working


    then it crashes and exit frorm access ( it can't to open access window )

    by access 2010 :

    I take sometimes the error that I explain below link that you prefer a way to solve it and I thought the problem is other thing but when I remove these code , and use of Api commands to open ( without runtime ) other file, I see that my file is opened whitout any problem and I understand that your codes make the errors.

    Link :

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office\_2007-access/vba-delete-code-winxp-to-win-7-other-computer/bfb44700-2248-4f32-8f61-871576c92e35

    Note : also

    I test access2013 and find that it has problem with accdr format and can't run it correctly!

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-01-26T14:40:14+00:00

    Let me try to explain this...

    Dirk does not have Access 2013 installed, so he is unable to test because he will not see the same error.  However, if you post the error message, if there is one, or post exactly what happens he may still be able to help.  But you must post it for him to read.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-01-26T12:23:32+00:00

    excuse me but I can't understand this :

    Also, I don't know what sort of error you may be having in the first place, because you don't described it.

    please explain it by other words and clearly.

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments