open accdr file protected with database password

Anonymous
2013-08-21T12:29:22+00:00

Hi dear

how can I open accdr file protected with database password  by another one accdb file (with VBA code) ?

regard

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-01-25T23:09:46+00:00

    I use of your codes by Access 2013 on Win7 and I find the problem that I take stop working error

    Please check it yourself and if you take this error , tell and if you have an Idea , please explain it and it's reason.

    I don't completely understand your message, but I do not have Access 2013 installed and so can't tell you what may be causing the error and can't debug it for you.  Also, I don't know what sort of error you may be having in the first place, because you don't described it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-25T09:54:55+00:00

    Hi Dirk Goldgar

    I use of your codes by Access 2013 on Win7 and I find the problem that I take stop working error

    Please check it yourself and if you take this error , tell and if you have an Idea , please explain it and it's reason.

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-12-28T16:48:46+00:00

    Hi Dirk Goldgar

    Please look at this topic and solve this .

    best regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-09-25T05:22:43+00:00

    Hi dear Mr.Dirk Goldgar

    could you solve this when we use of vbMinimize ?

    I find when we use of vbhide , there isn't this problem but it can't hide the main access database window if you know how can we solve this , it will be useful too

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-09-22T12:36:31+00:00

    Hi dear

    I research it and I find that this problem occur when we select vbminimize at shell command ,otherwise we won't have this problem and right click will be work correctlly but the main access database will be shown , if you can hide the window when use of other or etc , we will have both ability

    regard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments