A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I found that you can "resurrect" the scroll if you switch to the down cursor key
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Please help. When using word 2013, the arrows on the vertical scroll bar on right of page are not working well. They work a couple of times then seize up. I use them when slowly reading through or altering a document and hate that they are not functioning properly!! Can anyone please help?
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I found that you can "resurrect" the scroll if you switch to the down cursor key
... other than trying to use scroll bars the same way I've been using them for the past 20 years or so. Is there some way I can send an invoice to Microsoft for the time I waste while testing their software for them?
Has anyone worked out how to switch off this new 5 second timeout "feature" in Word 2013?
This is a "new & improved" feature that you cannot "turn off".
Read the license terms, according to them the most you can get back from MS is the cost of the software ... if you can get that. Unless of course, your lawyers are better than MS's ...
Thanks to everyone for explaining what's going on. I thought I was going crazy and have wasted several hours of work time trying to figure out what I was doing wrong. It turns out I wasn't doing anything wrong other than trying to use scroll bars the same way I've been using them for the past 20 years or so. Is there some way I can send an invoice to Microsoft for the time I waste while testing their software for them?
Has anyone worked out how to switch off this new 5 second timeout "feature" in Word 2013?
Save yourself a lot of frustration and install Office 2010. Office 2010 works well on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. Office 2013 does not work ... period.