A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
If Word crashes, files that were open and changed should be recovered. This is what you are seeing in the left panel. If you have deleted or renamed normal.dotm, or made changes that affect it, you will be prompted to save changes to it. That is normal
- in this case save them.
You appear to be having all kinds of problems with building blocks.dotx. Move that file out of its present folder and Word will create a new one.
Do you have a printer driver installed? Word requires one.
Frankly I don't know why your PC is unstable. I have addressed all the usual causes of Office problems. Without hands-on I doubt I can help you further. I would suggest you seek the help of a local specialist. Word 2007 is normally quite stable.