How to scan Documents in MS Office 2013

Anonymous
2013-02-27T07:01:24+00:00

I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera)  in MS Ofiice word 2013.

Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....

Thanks.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-07-13T06:34:00+00:00

FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-31T22:38:27+00:00

    Hi Jay, all your instructions and "predictions" are spot on. I wish there is a solution.

    I was able to uncheck "Acrobat Scan 1.0 Type Library", but it still doesn't do anything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Jay Freedman 208.3K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2014-09-01T00:28:57+00:00

    After unchecking the Adobe reference, did you try shutting down Word and restarting it? (I don't think rebooting Windows is needed, but you could try that too.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-01T16:07:59+00:00

    Yeah, I did reboot Word, but the module still not booting.

    I tried both Twain network scanner and a USB Canon scanner on my desk but still no luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments