A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera) in MS Ofiice word 2013.
Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....
Thanks.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.
The scanner not only must be connected, it must be switched on. I am pretty sure also that it only works with scanners physically connected to the PC - i.e. with USB, but I am happy to be contradicted on that.
The object library can be difficult to find, as it is way down the list of available libraries.
Yes, Irfan View works, and I have a network Twain scanner that works on OneNote too.
But I want to make the Macro / module works in Word 2013.
As shown below I've selected the MWIA Lib v2.0, and also copied and pasted the full code.
But when I hit run, nothing happens. Please help.
For troubleshooting:
My suspicion is that the checked item for Acrobat Scan 1.0 Type Library in the References dialog is the thing that interferes with WIA. You may or may not be able to uncheck that item; it depends on whether something in one of your other macros is using the Acrobat code.