A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera) in MS Ofiice word 2013.
Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....
Thanks.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.
... there was always a workaround. Now nothing.
Yes, there seems to be a workaround. Have a look here:
http://www.borncity.com/blog/2013/02/04/scanning-in-word-2013/
You can download a .dotm file with the implemented Word 2013 scan-macro here:
http://www.rholtz-office.de/counters/getfile.php?id=21http://www.borncity.com/blog/2013/02/04/scanning-in-word-2013/
Good luck!
I have found that "Scanner Addin for Office" by Simpler Software works well for us.
You can learn more here - https://www.scanintooffice.com/Features/OneClickScanning.aspx
Many times we need to scan a "Cocktail Note" into an Outlook 2013 Appointment and it's really convenient to simply go to 'Insert / Image From Scanner' (Located on the 'ribbon'). You won't have as much control adjusting the image as you would using your scanner's software, but sometimes Great Artwork is not what is needed. This software also adds the scanning function to Word 2013 and Excel 2013.
Hope this helps,
Eric
I used one note 2013 and it works the same as Clip Organizer did in Office 2010. Which was also a mind numbing process to find out that was where to do scanning in office 2010. Not sure why the Microsoft Idiot Savants writing the codes for this stuff can't leave well enough alone.