A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera) in MS Ofiice word 2013.
Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....
Thanks.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.
Unfortunately everything that has been suggested in this original thread here since page one is suggesting that there is no way to scan a document directly from Microsoft Word 2013 which is what we are trying to do here. In that case I will just go directly into photoshop and scan the documents I need since I am not looking to download any software and since I was just looking for how to do this directly with word which I can see can't be done. But Photoshop works for me hopefully you all find a solution.
There is no built-in means of scanning to Word 2013, but the thread does show how that can be rectified.
Unfortunately everything that has been suggested in this original thread here since page one is suggesting that there is no way to scan a document directly from Microsoft Word 2013...
Quite the contrary!
Since 2013 you can find suggestions for easy and comfortable solutions to the missing scanning fuctionality in Word 2013. You don't have to "download any software", let alone buy Photoshop, either. Just a simple macro will do the job perfecly.
I have been scanning directly into Word 2013 (and 2016) for years now with nothing else than some vba code provided in this thread.
So just read the thread carefully and try again, Johnny!