A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera) in MS Ofiice word 2013.
Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....
Thanks.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.
The scanner not only must be connected, it must be switched on. I am pretty sure also that it only works with scanners physically connected to the PC - i.e. with USB, but I am happy to be contradicted on that.
The object library can be difficult to find, as it is way down the list of available libraries.
Do you have the full code from Graham's webpage inserted into a module? Do you have a scanner attached to the computer?
I just tried the code here and it certainly works, causing the following dialog to appear:
If you install the free IrfanView graphics application, can you use that to acquire a scanned image from your scanner?
Hi Doug, I found it and checked the box.
Now nothing happens after I run the macro. Am I missing something?