A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera) in MS Ofiice word 2013.
Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....
Thanks.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.
Unfortunately I don't think Doug's suggestion will work with Word 2013. It does however work with Word 2007 and 2010.
It looks as though Wordbasic is not available in this version, but the VBA help which would have documented this has apparently been eliminated in favour of a link to inpenetrable on-line help and frankly I lost the will to live before I found a reference to it.