A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera) in MS Ofiice word 2013.
Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....
Thanks.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:
FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.
... there was always a workaround. Now nothing.
Yes, there seems to be a workaround. Have a look here:
http://www.borncity.com/blog/2013/02/04/scanning-in-word-2013/
You can download a .dotm file with the implemented Word 2013 scan-macro here:
http://www.rholtz-office.de/counters/getfile.php?id=21http://www.borncity.com/blog/2013/02/04/scanning-in-word-2013/
Good luck!
Sorry, this method is plain stupid especially when you have several computers hooked up to the printer via a network. This discussion has been ongoing for years but there was always a workaround. Now nothing. There must have been something wrong with a feature that was simple and easy to use.
All you have to do is scan anything (documents, pictures, diagrams, whatever) to RTF (Rich text Format).
RTF is a cross-platform OCR, it works with ALL versions of OFFICE, open office, Apple, IBM, Dell, etc., etc. RTF is included in just about ALL scanner software because of its compatibility. I use an HP MFP, when going to scan, I choose file to RTF and it is done! I then locate and open the document directly. It is easy to find, usually inside "my scans" in documents. Notice that the scanned document has your default editor logo. (Isn't that nice). I can edit, change, etc, whatever I want to do to the document.