How to scan Documents in MS Office 2013

Anonymous
2013-02-27T07:01:24+00:00

I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera)  in MS Ofiice word 2013.

Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....

Thanks.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-07-13T06:34:00+00:00

FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-11-23T21:17:29+00:00
    • I attempted to use this updated macro.  However, it did not work as I am running the 64 bit versions and some correction needs to be applied.  Please advise.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Suzanne S Barnhill 279.5K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2013-11-16T13:36:17+00:00

    I'll second Graham's recommendation. I have Word 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 installed side by side, following Graham's instructions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-11-16T10:16:55+00:00

    Why bother with the virtual system (which is not available in all Windows 7 versions)? You could install 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 on the same system, if you wished, (apart from Outlook), provided you took a little care over configuration. - http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments