A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Greg, I got as far as: "Then copy UpdateAllFields procedure shown above and paste it in the VBE code pane below the Option Explicit statement (if present)."
But the top right hand corner doesn't read UpdateAllFields instead it says: (Declarations) and the drop down arrow brings Macro1 Macro2, Macro3, Macro4 and Macro5. One of them is probably my AutoCorrect Utility which I use. The newest is Macro5:
'Macro5 Macro
' DateLongStamp()
Now what?
I wonder if I just change the “MMMM d, yyyy”, False, to read “MMMM d, yyyy”, True? Would that do it?
It is highly unlikely that you will screw it up. The downside would be directly proportional to the degree of screw up as highly as unlikely as that is.
IMHO Word is like a Maserti. Those who elect not to use macros keep it in first gear.