A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
And it was done with just one single digit day of the month left to work on it! Don’t have to wait’ll next year this time.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Region and Language when I set the date as follows: dddd, MMMM d, yyyy It shows this way: Sunday, December 2, 2012 Yet when I use the insert date and time in Word it comes out: Sunday, December 02, 2012 Until this latest Windows or Vista I never had this problem. Any ideas?
I use Windows 7, Microsoft Word 2007.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
And it was done with just one single digit day of the month left to work on it! Don’t have to wait’ll next year this time.
:-) I actually rolled my date back to September 01 and the time back to 09:01. That only misses a couple of cases, e.g. testing that AM/PM is behaving as expected.
Peter, good point, I was thinking small as they say. Just now I rolled back the date to the 7th just to test that the fix stuck and it it did.