Does visio 2013 have a WBS Modeler add-in?

Anonymous
2013-04-30T18:20:25+00:00

I have Visio 2013 Pro and Project 2010 Pro and am attempting to create a WBS diagram. I have found results for a Visio 2010 WBS modeler add-in but can not find anything for Visio 2013.

As such how would one create a WBS diagram in Visio 2013?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-11-22T12:42:39+00:00

Villiam, Use the 32 bit WBS modeler to run on your machine. I faced the same issue using the 64 bit install, but the 32 bit version works well on 64 bit Visio. Let me know how it goes.

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

44 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-08-05T19:27:01+00:00

    Hello,

    I can't find the WBS X32 anywhere. Can someone please send me the link for it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-08-12T16:36:15+00:00

    Dear Mona,

    Is there a plan to make Visio 2013 X86 compatible with WBS Modeler?

    Thanks,

    Uncle Tony

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-13T12:15:00+00:00

    Hi Sanjay,

    I've just installed the WBS Modeler 2010 for Visio 2013 Pro. But can seem to get it to work. I also cant find it in the home pages of Visio. Do you have a manual with screen shot about how to set it up. I might be putting it in the wrong place.

    Thanks,

    Gerard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-13T12:26:05+00:00

    It doesn't work, Gerard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments